Quaternary celtic tether meanings are crosschecked ahead the era, region, and artist of the design's foundation (yes, supplementary variables).
Here are a few gist possibilites of your Quarternary collection design:
barnstorm * hint of the four directions: North, South, East, West.
* signal of the four seasons.
* Indication of the four complete raw materials of the Tuatha
* A further contemporary suggestion of the four Latin Gospels in the charge of Kells
* Indication of the four elements: Earth, Fire, Water, Air
* signal of the four Celtic ardor festivals, Samhain, Beltane, Imbolc, Lughnasadh.
* An of Brigid, too identified as the emperor of the Four Fires a she demonstrates her four-branched wisdom of hand, hearth, cranium and heart.
There are in addition insubstantial rumors that this intend is a four-leaf clover aim - a logo of good luck.
There are also legends to facilitate the four-cornered Celtic knot plan was bent as a image protection. In Druidic philosophies, there were four foremost energies, or Gods, if you force governing a feature quandrant of the world...this four-cornered motif was old to invoke these powers for protection (in the home, physical fortification in battle, etc.).
I continually support public to consider winning the symbols (in your case, your knot) they are not good enough clarification about. Sit quietly in the apparition of your Celtic Elders - ask them for familiarity you seek. Often the paramount (and most personal) indentification of secret code are derived from our ancestors in spirit.